Friday, January 27, 2006

Fantastic Birthday

We had a great time yesterday for my birthday. James came over, and the four of us went out to The Melting Pot for dinner. It was super fun, with one central fondue pot and everyone sharing the cheese or chocolate in the middle. After dinner, we went back to our apartment where Courtney had baked me a superman cake. It was quite tasty. I also got to open my presents, which included a steamer/fryer from my mom, and a superman t-shirt from Courtney's parents. The coolest thing was that Courtney got me a photography lesson as a gift! And the place is just next door to our apartment, so it is super easy to get there. However, we have two classes that are out in the field! The teacher is Corey Hilz, and I can hardly wait until April for the classes.

No comments: